Thursday, April 1, 2010

Uh-Uh

Parker is such a strong willed child and will test the limits any time he is given the chance.

Here is just one example of a conversation he and I had recently.

Parker was playing a game on my iPhone and I needed to make a phone call.

Me: "Parker, please bring me my phone. I need to make a call."

Parker: "Uh-uh"

Me: "Parker, don't tell mommy 'no'. Bring me my phone right now."

Parker: "I didn't say 'no'. I said 'Uh-uh'."

Me: (as I am trying not to laugh at his creative way to disobey) "Parker, 'no' and 'uh-uh' mean the same thing. When you tell me 'uh-uh', you are disobeying. Bring me my phone right now."

Parker: "OK"

I am already praying for wisdom. There is just no telling what this kid has in store for us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment