Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day! We had a great day spending time with my family. We did a lot of swimming, playing, and way too much eating! The kids had a great time together and they all did really well in the pool. It was Eden, Addison, and Aubrey's first time to be in the water this year and they all took to it like ducks in a pond.

Eden is already wanting to jump in to the water like her brother, but it is actually more like falling into her daddy's arms. Parker tried jumping in to Cory without his floaties and did pretty well. I am so thankful they are already so comfortable in the water. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.








I am so thankful for the men and women (present, past, and future) who have served and sacrificed their lives so that we can have the freedoms that we have. A special thanks to my Aunt Karen who is currently serving overseas. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment