Sunday, June 12, 2016

39th Birthday

Yesterday Emily and I celebrated our 39th birthday. We spent the day hanging out at the house and letting Cory rest from his treatment last week. He tends to crash a couple of days after he finishes his treatment which meant that he didn't get out of bed most of the day.  He was able to go to dinner with Emily, Jon and I while my mom kept the kids.  We went to Abuelo's for Mexican food and then went back to her house for swimming, cake, and presents. 
While we were at dinner, the kids practiced a special birthday song and surprised us when we got home!  It was definitely one of the best gifts of the day!
As always, I enjoyed spending my birthday evening with Emily.  I'm excited to start the last year in my 30's.  I hope there are great things in store for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment