Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  

The kids all had their Valentine's parties at school today. Lily and I made a cute butterfly box last week to hold all of her valentines. 
Her party was pretty low key but she had fun! (See the little boy next to her in the picture?  He threw up all over the floor about five minutes after I took this picture. It definitely put a little bit of a damper on the party!  Poor thing- I felt so sorry for him!)
Eden's teacher always does a Clifford the Big Red Dog party on Valentine's Day. Her class does a Clifford author study during the month of February so she incorporates it into the party. They eat their treats (including dog bone cookies) out of dog bowls and drink Big Red. It was a lot of fun!
Eden and Carson 
Eden and Reagan 
Parker's class had a pizza party. I had to go back and forth between all three parties so I'm not sure what else they did! But Parker seemed happy at the end of the day so I'm sure he had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment