Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Little Things

I'm not sure how it happened so quickly but the first six weeks of school are already over and we are about to start October.  Here are a few of our September little things:

I don't remember what she was so happy about but I sure do love this girl (and her blanket that she insists on taking everywhere!).
Parker ran for Student Council treasurer and had to give a speech in front of the whole school.  He was so nervous about his speech.  He came up short in the election but I was so proud of him for getting out of his comfort zone and trying.
Lily, Eden and I were twinkies on Friday Spirit Day at school!
Holland isn't a very affectionate baby so I took advantage of her wanting to sit in my lap while we read a story one afternoon.
Granna helped Lily pull her first top tooth this month.  It was barely hanging on so I was so happy to see that thing finally come out.  I love her new toothless grin!
I have still been attending Camp Gladiator workouts 2-3 times a week and I hit my 100th check in this month.  This is such a HUGE accomplishment for me!  This represents 100 hours that I have spent on myself and my health. I am so grateful to my trainers Dariana and Amanda for all of the encouragement they've given me over the past year.  My next goal is 150 check ins!


No comments:

Post a Comment