Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Uncle Tommy's Funeral

My Uncle Tommy (Granstan's brother) passed away last week from a long battle with COPD.  The girls and I rode with Granna and Granstan out to Snyder for his funeral.  Emily and her family were able to come too.  It was nice to see some of my cousins and Eden and Lily loved playing with Uncle Tommy's grandkids. 
Granstan and his siblings- 6 of the 8 are still living
A few of my cousins (Grammy's grandkids)
Sherry, Tracy, and Emily and I had a lot of fun times together growing up.  It was so nice to see them and get to visit and reminisce with them!
A few of the second cousins (Grammy's great-grandkids)
Granstan and Granna
Ryan loved getting to play with Tracy's son, Kanyon.  They were quite the pair!
I hate that it took a funeral to bring us together, but it was great to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in a long time.  RIP Uncle Tommy- we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment