Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Colorado- Day 1

We left this past Sunday for a week in Breckenridge, Colorado. I don't know who was more excited: me and Cory about escaping the horrible Texas heat or Parker about flying on an airplane.

We have never flown with 2 kids before and I have to admit, I was a little anxious about how everything would go. The biggest help was that my sister flew with us and I honestly don't know if we could have done it without her. Between all of us, we had 4 suitcases, 2 car seats, 2 strollers, 2 backpacks, a carry on bag, and 2 toddlers to keep up with. Her extra set of hands ended up being very useful.

Riding the shuttle to the terminal Check in at the airport could not have gone smoother and we found a corner to let the kids watch a movie while we waited to board the plane. There was also a small play area right next to our gate so the kids could run around and get some energy out before they had to sit still for a couple of hours.
Checking out the planes Watching "Finding Nemo" while we waited to boardThe flight was not too long and they both did great! Parker enjoyed a new sticker book while Eden read her favorite book with her daddy. Then they watched a couple of episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on my iPhone. Before we knew it, we had landed and were on our way to Breckenridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment