Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coming Home from the Hospital

I delivered Lily right after midnight on Friday morning and we went home around lunchtime on Saturday. We probably could have stayed one more night, but I was really missing Parker and Eden and couldn't wait to get home to begin life as a family of 5.

Lily got a great report from the pediatrician on Saturday morning and since she was not showing any signs of jaundice, she was discharged by 10:00. I got discharged shortly after and by noon we were on our way home.

I had a pink smocked dress for Lily to wear home and, as you can see, she was not a fan of getting dressed.
We were welcomed home with a sign that my mom had made for Lily.
Shortly after we got home, my parents brought Parker and Eden home. They were both so excited to see Lily again and showered her with lots of hugs and kisses. It's amazing how Lily fits into our family so naturally. I could not have planned for a more smooth transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment