Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving weekend at home this year. We had Thanksgiving Day lunch with Granna, Granstan, and Aunt MerMer. Granna did all of the cooking and it was so good! I ate way too much and enjoyed every bite! We spent the rest of the day being lazy at our house, decorating our Christmas tree, watching football and loving that our Texas A&M Aggies beat Texas. WHOOP!

Cory had to work on Friday but took Saturday off. It is a rare treat to have him home all weekend and we enjoyed every minute of it. My mom watched the kids for a few hours on Sunday and we were able to get some of our Christmas shopping done.

Cory and I have so much to be thankful for this year: 3 healthy kids, stable jobs, and wonderful family and friends. I hope during the upcoming holiday season that I never lose my focus on all I have to be thankful for and what is really important in my life.


Yummy Thanksgiving lunch Enjoying her new Thanksgiving stickers from Granna
Helping Granna with the dishes by licking the bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment