Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Four Months Old

Another month has come and gone and Lily continues to grow, and grow, and grow! She is getting to be quite a chunk and carrying her around all day is getting harder and harder. I am anxious to take her for her checkup this week to see what her current stats are.
Lily, here are a few of the things that you have been up to this month:

-You continue to be a happy baby and you "talk" all of the time. You love to coo and smile at us and have started laughing a lot more this month.

-You are about to move into size 3 diapers and are moving into size 6-9 month clothes.
-You are getting very close to rolling over. You can roll over onto your side but then you stop. I don't think it will be much longer before you are rolling over in both directions.

-You are still a great sleeper, both during the day and at night. I realize how lucky we are that you sleep so well and I do not take it for granted!

-You are holding your head up so well, especially when you are laying on your tummy.
-You like to lay under your activity mat and can now grab the toys that are hanging from it. We tried to let you sit in the excersaucer last week but you are not quite ready for it yet.
-You are such a sweet baby and I thank God for you every day! Watching you grow is somewhat bittersweet as all of your "firsts" are also "lasts". Knowing that you are our last baby makes me appreciate everything you are doing more than I ever have before. I can't wait to see what is in store for you this next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment