Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Wedding Day Aunt MerMer and Uncle Craig!

We were so excited to wake up on Meredith's wedding day to beautiful weather!  It could not have been a more perfect day for an outside wedding!
 
We arrived at the Ashton Depot bright and early in order to start getting ready for the 11am wedding.  Meredith's friend Angie did our hair/makeup and Meredith's old roommate Megan curled all of the little girls' hair.  
By 9:30, we were all dressed and ready for pictures!  Everyone looked stunning, especially Aunt MerMer!  When Parker saw her for the first time, he said, "Wow, Mom!  She looks... so pretty!".  The kids (for the most part) were very cooperative for all of their pictures with Aunt MerMer.  I can't wait to share some of my favorites once we get them back from the photographer.  For now, here are some of my favorite candids that I took with my camera that day.
The ceremony was beautiful and Parker and Addison did a great job as the ring bearer and flower girl!  The food at the reception was wonderful and it was great to visit with family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time.
 
We are so excited to welcome Uncle Craig into our family and wish he and Aunt MerMer a lifetime of love and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that the kiddos did enjoy to the fullest. At one of the local Chicago wedding venues we too would be marrying soon. I am going to get help from my cousin with the planning of our event because I am sure that she will help me plan a perfect day with her chic style and party planning skills.

    ReplyDelete