Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Snaggletooth

Over the past two months, Parker has lost three more teeth (two top and one bottom) bringing his total number of teeth lost to five teeth.  At this rate, I don't know how he is going to have any left to chew his food!!
 
Parker's top two front teeth were both loose at the same time.  The first one came out quickly in just a few days.  We tried and tried to get the other one to come out before MerMer's wedding, but as much as we pulled, it just wouldn't come out!  It was literally hanging on by a thread the day of her wedding. 

The morning after her wedding, we were eating biscuits for breakfast when Parker said, "My tooth isn't there anymore!".  We searched all over before deciding that he must have swallowed it while eating his biscuit.  He was so worried that he didn't have a tooth to leave the Tooth Fairy, so he wrote her this note:
Luckily, the Tooth Fairy read his note and left him some money for his swallowed tooth!

Just a few weeks later, he almost swallowed his bottom tooth while eating a piece of toast at breakfast.  Thank goodness he felt it in his mouth and was able to grab it before he swallowed it too!
I absolutely love his toothless smile!  I think I might even be a little sad when his new teeth finally come in.  Until then, I am going to enjoy every toothless grin he gives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment