Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy 16th Anniversary

We celebrated 16 years of marriage today!
16 years of ups and downs.
16 years of highs and lows.
16 of joys and sorrows.
16 years of sickness and health.
16 of laughter and tears.
16 years of memories!
I wouldn't trade the last 16 years for anything and look forward to the next 16. 
And the next 16. 
And the next 16!
 
We celebrated our anniversary with a fantastic dinner at Eddie V's.  They serve steak and seafood so Cory and I were both happy!  Every bite was absolutely delicious and I can't wait to go back! 
Please ignore the fact that they misspelled "Anniversary"!  It tasted so good that we were easily able to ignore that!
 Thanks Cory for all that you've done for me the past 16 years!  I love you more than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment