Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday Emily and I celebrated our 37th birthday! We celebrated on Tuesday night with our 3rd annual birthday trip to the Rangers game.  We could not have asked for better weather for the game... high 80's with a little breeze.  This was Lily's first year to get to come and she did great!  I think her favorite part was the escalator up to our seats! 
We painted all of the girl's fingernails red, white, and blue to show our Rangers spirit!
Ryan was going to stay home but because of a last minute babysitter issue, he got to come too!  He got a little restless towards the end but overall did a lot better than we had expected!
On the night of our birthday, my mom offered to watch all the kids so we could enjoy a double date for our birthday.  Meredith and Craig ended up getting to join us at the last minute so we ended up on a very fun triple date!  We had a great time at dinner and even enjoyed a little birthday shopping after dinner! 
37 is off to a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for me this year!  I'm thankful that I got to spend my special day with the ones I love the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment