Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Grace!

Two weeks ago, Eden got to help her friend, Grace, celebrate her 6th birthday at The Art Barn, a local paint your own pottery place.  She was so excited about going to a party without her siblings and kept asking me, "It is just going to be me and you that get to go to Grace's party?" which meant "Do I get to go without Lily and Parker?".  She did great on the ride there but as soon as we walked in, her nerves took over and a few tears were shed.  Luckily, Reagan, her classmate and friend from school, arrived soon after and she settled down and starting enjoying herself. 
 
Each girl got to pick out a piece of pottery to paint and Eden chose a piggy bank.  She did a great job painting it... I didn't have to help her at all.  She had so much fun painting and even called me over at one point to tell me she wanted to have her next birthday party at The Art Barn.
 This was the only picture I got of Eden with the birthday girl!
Eden refused to get in the group picture with all of her friends but I know she had a great time at Grace's party. Happy Birthday Grace!  We hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment