Friday, February 27, 2015

Literacy Night

Last night, our school hosted their 3rd annual Literacy Night for students and parents.  My good friend, Emily, and I co-chaired the event and we had so much fun planning this year's event.  We chose the theme "I Spy a Good Book" and asked all the teachers to dress up like Where's Waldo.  We were so excited at how many teachers participated and I think it made the night so much more fun!
First grade teachers
PreK teachers
3rd grade teachers
2nd grade teachers
5th grade teachers
Kindergarten teachers
4th grade teachers


The kids had a great time and everyone went home with lots of new books!  Literacy Night was definitely a success this year!  I enjoyed getting to work so closely with Emily on this project and can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment