Thursday, May 19, 2016

End of Year Parties

Today Parker and Eden had their end of year parties.  In just a few short days, I will have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, and a kindergartner.  I don't know whether to cry because they are all growing up way too fast or be excited about having all three of them at Gerard with me for two years.

Parker's class had a cookies and milk party and Eden's class had an ice cream sundae party.  They were both fun and loud and chaotic and the kids had a great time with their classmates celebrating the end of school.

Parker's class played some Minute-to-Win-It games and Parker won 3 out of the 4 games.
He's had a great year with Mrs. Click and I hate to see our time with her come to an end! 
Lily was excited to join Parker at his party and even got to sample a few of the cookies with him!
Eden loved getting to create her own ice cream sundae, which included gummy bears and lots of whipped cream!
 
 
 We LOVE Mrs. Brightwell and Eden has loved being in her class!
Only four more days to go and then no more alarm clocks, homework, or packing lunches!  I don't know who's more excited- me or the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment