Saturday, October 22, 2016

Six Years Old

My sweet Lily,
   Today you turn 6! You are not a baby anymore!  You continue to be a happy, funny, loving little girl and I am so proud of you!   Here are some of the things I always want to remember about you as you start another year:

- You are still one of the tallest kids in kindergarten. You were in the 100th percentile for height when we went for your checkup last week.  I hope God has a really tall husband picked out for you because I have a feeling you might end up being close to 6 feet tall! You wear size 7/8 clothes and size 3 shoes. 

- You love kindergarten and have learned so much in the first few months of school. You are such a good helper to Mrs. Pritchard and are always running errands at school for her. 

- You continue to be a good eater and will usually try new things. Your favorite foods are fruits, yogurt, tacos, hamburgers, chicken salad, pancakes, and anything sweet. 

- You love to read and are starting to read a lot on your own. I have a feeling you are going to  be able to read anything you want by the end of kindergarten! 

- You love to color and draw. You are always bringing me new creations that you've spent hours working on. 

- You decided not to do any extra curricular activities this fall but you are begging to try piano. I'm planning on checking into lessons for you and Eden so you can start after Christmas. 

- You are a mama's girl and always want to be where I am. You always hop up when I come into your classroom to give me a hug. And you never turn down snuggling in your rocking chair before school and before bed. 

- You make friends easily and have made a lot of new friends in kindergarten. Your best friends are Lilly M., Anika, Cambree and Emri. You also love playing with Cooper, Grace, Luke and Meghan (aka the neighborhood kids). 

You are such a blessing and bring so much laughter and joy to our family! I pray this year is full of blessings for you!  

I love you to the moon and back, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment