Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Little Things

November was a busy but fun month and now we are gearing up for the craziness of the holidays!

Lily helped her friend Annabelle celebrate her birthday. 
Parker said goodbye to his sweet friend Lexi.  Her family is moving to Florida and he is really going to miss her.  They met at Mr. Reed's Sonlight Express and then her family moved into our neighborhood when they were in kindergarten.  They've always had a special bond and I know he is really going to miss her.
I'm still going three times a week to Camp Gladiator and am loving it!  My trainer Dariana pushes me to accomplish things I didn't think I could do and I feel better than I have in years!
Someone brought a turkey to Eden's class and Eden was one of the first ones to touch it.  She has no fear when it comes to animals.
The kids were excited that Holland got to join my parents at Grandparents Day this year.
They always love having Grandma and Papa at Grandparents Day too!
Eden celebrated her birthday at school on Grandparents Day.  We brought donuts for her to share with her class.
Eden got these blow up bubbles for her birthday and the kids have been having fun with them on the trampoline.
We had a great Thanksgiving with Granna. Granstan, Aunt MerMer, Uncle Craig and Holland.
The girls always love snuggle time with Holland!
Granna taught Lily about the wishbone this year!
Because Aunt MerMer had to work on Thanksgiving Day, we celebrated on Wednesday, which meant we could be lazy on Thanksgiving morning.  We ate monkey bread and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together.
After the parade, the kids convinced me to put up the Christmas tree!  Parker was a great help this year.
And with the tree up, we are ready to move into the holiday season!  It's been a great November but I know there is a lot of fun just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment