Wednesday, December 13, 2017

3rd Grade Field Trip to Dallas World Aquarium

Today I got to go with Eden and her class to the Dallas World Aquarium.  There were only a few other schools there so we basically had the entire place to ourselves!  I chaperoned a sweet group of kids and really enjoyed my one on one time with Eden.
After we left the aquarium, we ate lunch at a really neat park in Duncanville.  The entire play structure was made out of wood.
Eden's sweet friend Reagan hung out with us at the aquarium too. These girls have been friends since preschool and Eden has missed being together in class with her this year.
It was such a fun day and I am so thankful that I can go on field trips with my kids. I'll always treasure the memories we make together on these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment