Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Little Things

We had an eventful November and I have to admit I'm ready to start another month.  Cory's broken ankle threw a wrench in our lives and the first week of adjusting to him not being able to drive was rough.  We did have some fun things happen this month in between the doctor's appointments. Here are a few of our November little things:

Parker is such a sweet cousin to Holland and she thinks he's pretty awesome!
Lily got some new doll clothes for her birthday and wanted me to take a picture of her doll in them.
Parker got invited to a Texas A&M football game with his friend Kaden.  They had a great time in College Station!
It's rare to find a shirt that both girls like this days.  They have such different styles. So I had to document when they wanted to wear matching shirts to school one day.  It makes me miss the days when I got to dress them alike.
Eden's morning work at school made me laugh!  Her answer sure makes since to me!  Our English language can be so confusing sometimes!
Lily's class celebrated Thanksgiving with a feast one day and a Thanksgiving play the next.  Lily and her best friend Jery were both turkeys in the play.
Lily was glad that both Granna and Grandma both got to come to see her play.  I'm sad that this is the last time I'll have a first grader to watch in Mrs. Brightwell's annual play.
Granna stayed after the play and ate with Parker at Gerard's Grandparent's Day lunch.  I'm also sad that this is Parker's last Grandparent's Day.  Next year, he will be in middle school and I'll only have the girls with me at Gerard.
Lily has been begging me to take her to get her nails painted so we went during Thanksgiving break and got it done.  She's such a girly girl!
We held Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year since it's hard to get a wheelchair around my parent's house.  Hopefully only a few more weeks and Cory will be out of his boot!
The day after Thanksgiving we decided to get the Christmas tree out and decorate it.  This is the first year that I've let the kids decorate the entire tree without any help from me and they did a great job!
We barely survived November and now I'm ready for Christmas break!  Luckily we only have a few more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment