Sunday, November 12, 2017

Texas A&M Football Game with Parker

A few weeks ago, my dad won 4 tickets to yesterday's Aggie game.  Emily, Jon, Cory and I were supposed to go but Cory's broken ankle put a damper on our plans.  At the last minute, we changed plans and took Addison and Parker to the game.  Parker has been to a couple of Aggie games but this was Addison's first time to go.
I had the best time spending the day with Parker!  The weather was perfect and it was fun to show him around campus and take him to the places I used to frequent when I was a student.  To top off an already great day, the game was a blowout and the Aggies won 55-14.
Parker's favorite part of the game was the Fighting Texas Aggie Band.
Emily and I went by our first dorm, Krueger Hall.  It's been completely renovated in the past few years and didn't look anything like we remembered.
Back in Cleburne, the girls and their cousins had a fun day with Granna.  They looked at old family photos, painted and hid rocks at a local park, and took bubble baths.


It was such a fun day and even though I was sad Cory couldn't come, I loved spending the day with Parker.  I can't wait to take him back again next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment