Tuesday, February 6, 2018

While We Were Gone...

The kids had a great time staying with Granna and Granstan while we were in Colorado.  Their entire Saturday was spent at their basketball games.  Lily sent me this picture that she took during Eden's game.  She's been trying to pull that tooth for weeks and finally got it out with the help of some hard candy!
Eden had her last basketball game while we were gone.  I hated that I missed it especially when I found out that Eden scored her 2nd basket of the season.  But I am thankful Granna was there to get some pictures for me!
 
Eden had the BEST coach this season!  I was a little worried at the beginning because he was very loud and intense.  But he was so positive and encouraging and Eden gained a lot of confidence and learned so much from him.  I hope she can be on his team again next year.
Eden's teacher, Mrs. Click, was so sweet to come and watch her last game.
Parker did well at his game too!  Luckily, this was not his last game so I will get to see him in action again next weekend!
I'm so thankful for my parents and how well they take care of the kids while we are gone.  I can always enjoy my time away so much more knowing they're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment