Sunday, March 18, 2018

Spring Break

We had a very low key spring break this year.  Since Meredith was on bed rest and living with my parents, they were not able to make their annual trip to Florida.  One afternoon, my dad came over and took the kids fishing in the pond behind our house.
Lily was very proud of her catch!
Parker caught one too!
We spent on afternoon playing with the cousins at their house.  Their neighbors were out of town so they were taking care of their 10 puppies.  The kids had a great time playing with the puppies!
They also had fun playing in tents with the cousins.
We ended the week with St. Patrick's Day.  I usually try to do some fun "green" things but I dropped the ball on it this year.  I did manage to get a picture of the kids in their green shirts.
It wasn't exciting but it was a relaxing week and I enjoyed being at home with the kids for a few days.  It's back to school tomorrow and summer will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment