Sunday, March 17, 2019

Spring Break 2019

We had a very low-key spring break this year.  We spent most of the week relaxing at the house but I wanted to take the kids on one fun outing.  They all agreed that they wanted to go to Main Event for bowling, laser tag, and video games.  I let each of them choose a friend to take.  Parker chose Cole and Lily chose Ellie.  Unfortunately all of Eden's friends were gone so we asked Emily and the cousins to join us.  I knew that Main Event can get very busy during spring break so I told the kids I wanted to get there right when they opened in order to beat some of the crowds.  

My strategy paid off!  We got right on a bowling lane and let the kids bowl first. 
After bowling, they played several rounds of laser tag.
We ended with an hour of video games.  Cory and I even played a few games!
We finished up games around lunch time and, just as I had predicted, Main Event was starting to be extremely busy.  I'm so glad we chose to come early.  We finished off the outing with lunch at Chick Fil A.
It was a fun day and the kids had a great time!  I hate that spring break is over but that means that summer is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment