Thursday, October 31, 2019

October Little Things

October was fun but exhausting! We finished up volleyball and cross country and only have one more week of football and then we slow down for a few weeks before basketball starts.  Here a few more little things from this month:

Papa turned 80 years old on October 17th so Cory took him to Del Frisco's to celebrate.  We had already planned Lily's birthday sleepover for that night so I didn't get to go but they had a great dinner.
Eden got to help her sweet friend, Carson, celebrate his 11th birthday.
Parker helped his friend, Alek, celebrate his 13th birthday.
We went to the fall festival at Friendship Baptist and Eden had a great time with her best friends Reagan, Lacey, and Laila.
One of my ESL students moved to another school last week and I'm missing him terribly.  He was a very high needs student so he spent a lot of one on one time with me every day.  I hope he does well at his new school!
And now we are officially moving into the holiday season.  We are excited to celebrate Eden's birthday and Thanksgiving in the next few weeks.  And I guess I need to start thinking about buying a few presents for Christmas... it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment