Friday, December 13, 2019

3rd Grade Field Trip to the Dallas World Aquarium

Today I got to go with Lily on her field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium.  We both were excited about seeing the sloth.  They are such fascinating creatures.  I could have probably watched it all day.
 
There were a lot of schools there today so it was very crowded but Lily had fun with Ellie and Jery (and Drew- Jery's little sister).
The shark tunnel is always a favorite with the kids.
Lily thought she wanted a picture in the tunnel until they got a little too close!
I always love having one on one time with the kids so I was thankful I was able to take off and spend the day with Lily.  We had a lot of fun and got to see some interesting animals while hanging out with Lily's best friends.
The day wore Lily out and it didn't take her long to fall asleep on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment