Saturday, December 28, 2019

Texas Bowl

Emily found out last week that she won four tickets to the Texas A&M Bowl game in Houston this weekend.  Jon and Cory both had to work so we decided to take Parker and Addison with us to the game.  We left yesterday morning and had to stop in College Station for a few minutes. We also stopped on the way to the game to eat at Gringo's- my favorite Mexican restaurant when I lived in Houston.  I hadn't eaten there in almost 20 years and it was just as good as I remembered!
We made it to the game just in time for kickoff.  Our seats were amazing!  They were on the 7th row in the end zone.
The Aggies didn't play well in the first half but came back and won the game!
We spent the night with our aunt and uncle in Cy-Fair and then got up early the next morning to head home.  I had never been to Buc-ees so we had to stop on our way out of Houston.
It was a very quick road trip to Houston but I had so much fun spending time with Parker. Emily, and Addison.  And getting to watch the Aggies come away with a win was icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment