Saturday, December 5, 2020

Santa Pics

We usually drive up to Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth for our annual Santa picture with the kids but they cancelled them this year due to COVID.  I was so disappointed that we weren't going to have a picture with Santa for the first time since Parker was born.  And then I saw on Facebook that the local coffee shop was doing pictures one Saturday.  The kids weren't thrilled but after a little encouragement from Cory, they all agreed to go and take a picture for me!
I made the kids take one picture with their masks on just so we could always remember what Christmas 2020 was like!
I even joined them at the end because you're never too old for a picture with Santa!
Because they were all so sweet to cooperate and get a picture for me, I treated all three kids to a drink at the coffee shop.  I told them that they're going to have to take a Santa picture for me until they're out of college! Hopefully next year we won't have as much trouble finding a place to get our picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment