Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Pictures

We went and had family pictures made this morning. It is a day that I always dread because you just never know how they are going to go. I try to go in without any expectations so that I am not too disappointed if they are a disaster and am pleasantly surprised if they go well. We usually go to Portrait Innovations for our pictures. They are resonably priced and I don't feel bad walking away if we don't get anything good. Plus you get the pictures the same day, so I don't have to wait three weeks to get them.
The last time we had a family picture was when Parker was 8 months old. I wanted to get a picture of the four of us before Baby Girl Brown #3 arrives to show what our family has been like for the past couple of years. I was very pleased at the results:


This is the best picture we could get of Parker and Eden together. Eden was NOT in the mood for pictures today, so we had to take what we could get. (Notice her bow! She finally has enough hair for a little bitty ponytail and I was able to get a bow in without her yanking it out!)


Here are our favorite pictures of Eden. Again, she was not interested in being photographed and just wanted to play with the Lego table they had in the waiting room.


Parker, on the other hand, was quite the ham today. He smiled, laughed, and completely cooperated during the entire session. Cory and I both couldn't believe it. Here are a few of our favorites of Parker.


No comments:

Post a Comment