Friday, October 1, 2010

More Parkerisms

As Parker grows and develops, so does his speech. He is such a sponge and picks up on everything we say. Here are a few recent things he has been saying:

"Good Night Nurse"
My dad says this all of the time when someone does something silly and Parker has recently started mimicking him. Last week, Eden was playing in the play kitchen and put her baby doll in the play oven. When Parker realized what she had done, he walked over, took the baby out of the oven and said "Good night nurse!"


"Look at me in the face"
When I need Parker to really listen to something I am saying, I will tell him to look at my eyes. That way I know he is really paying attention to me. Lately, anytime I am busy and he needs my attention he will tell me, "Mom, look at me in the face."


"But it's my FAVORITE!!!"
Last Saturday, I was going to make muffins for breakfast. Parker informed me that he wanted to have spaghetti for breakfast. After telling him that we don't eat spaghetti for breakfast, he said, "But Mom, it's my FAVORITE!" Needless to say, that was not a battle I was willing to fight, so I warmed up the leftover spaghetti and let him have it for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment