Monday, October 11, 2010

37 Weeks

I am 37 weeks pregnant today which means that I am officially full term! The nursery is complete, the clothes have been washed, the car seat is ready to be installed and diapers have been bought. Other than packing a bag for the hospital, we are physically ready for our baby girl to arrive! As of last week, I have dilated to 1 cm and she has dropped a lot. My OB does not think that I will make it to my due date and with as many Braxton-Hicks contractions as I have been having the past few days, I am starting to think the same thing. This is a very busy week for our family and I am really hoping to make it at least until this weekend before she decides to make her appearance.

Although I am getting to the really uncomfortable stage of this pregnancy and I only have 3 shirts that still fit, I am a little sad about thinking about this being the last few weeks that I will ever be pregnant. I am trying to really enjoy every little kick, poke, and hiccup that I feel. What a miracle it is to be able to experience this process and I feel so blessed that I have been able to do it 3 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment