Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Parkerisms


Here are some of the funny things Parker has been saying lately:

-Mommy, Lily's hair is so cuffy. (I think he was combining crazy and puffy, but I'm really not sure.)

-You're my favorite deskitty {deputy}. (He says this when he is playing with his Woody figure from Toy Story.)

-Mommy, I need a towel. My milk is drippening {dripping}.

-One night we went to a friend's house to play and the little girls were not being very nice to him. He came to me and said, "Mommy, they are being angry to me."

-One afternoon, I was feeding Lily and heard Eden in the other room making mischief. I asked Parker to go check on her and he said, "Don't worry, Mommy. I'll take care of it." (Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!)

-One day as we were out running errands, a truck sped past our car. Parker said, "That car was going super fast. The policeman is going to have to slow him way down and give him a chicket {ticket}."

-Parker's language is becoming so much more sophisticated. Sometimes the words/phrases he chooses surprises me. For example, one day we were driving to my sister's house. As we got closer, Parker said, "Is this the road that will lead us to Addison's house?" Another day, Parker got up from his nap and saw an egg carton that Eden had been playing with on the floor. He said, "Mommy, I see something on the floor that doesn't belong there."

No comments:

Post a Comment