Monday, August 22, 2011

Ten Months Old

Lily- you are 10 months old today! Wow! Double digits! How on earth did that happen? As I held your new baby cousin this week, it was hard for me to remember you when you were that little. You are becoming such a big girl and it makes me sad to think that in just two short months, we will be celebrating your first birthday. At the same time, I am so thankful for you and love watching you grow and change every month. Here are some of this month's highlights:

-You are still wearing 12 month clothes (although some of them are getting a little tight!) and have moved into size 5 diapers (the same size that your 2 1/2 year old sister is wearing!).
-You are quite an overachiever! You cut four new top teeth this month, all in a 2 day time span.

-You have become very fluid in your movements over the past two weeks. You can now effortlessly roll, crawl, and pull up on anything. You are not cruising very much, but I don't think it will be long before you add that to your repertoire.
-You are a pretty good eater. You still do not prefer baby food so I try as much as possible to give you whatever we are eating. One of your new favorites is spaghetti. You also love blueberry applesauce and macaroni and cheese.-You started clapping last week and have waved bye-bye a few times.
-You do NOT like to be told "NO!". Anytime I tell you to stop doing something, your bottom lip curls out and you start crying. You are very sensitive and get your feelings hurt very easily, just like Eden.

Several people have told me lately what a happy and easy going baby you seem to be and I could not agree more. I feel very lucky to be your mommy and thank God every day for you. I hope you always know how special you are to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment