Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cousins

I know I've said this many, many times and you are probably tired of me writing about it, but one of the things I love most is watching my kids with their cousins.

I read somewhere that cousins are your first friends and this could not be more true with these 6 kids.  They love to be with each other and Parker and Eden's faces light up the minute I tell them that Addison and Aubrey are coming over. (Sometimes it's only way I can get them out of bed in the mornings!) I usually don't even tell them that they are coming to play until that morning because I know how disappointed they will be if something happens. 

(This picture is perhaps one of my all time favorites of this cousin pair!)

Even in big groups of kids, they tend to gravitate toward each other and stick together.   At Aubrey's party on Saturday, Eden left the big table of kids so that she could sit with her daddy during snack time.  Only a few minutes had passed before Aubrey also left the table to come sit with Eden.   
Lily and Ryan are still little, but even at this age, Lily knows that he must be someone pretty special!  This is evident by how she constantly hugs smothers him every time we get together. 
I love all 6 of these kids so much and pray that they will always remain close friends.  I can't wait to make more memories with them as the years go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment