Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today Cory turned 37.
We started dating when he was 16 which makes this my 20th time to celebrate a birthday with him.
  Where did the time go?
And how did we get so old?

The kids enjoyed making Daddy feel special tonight with a yummy fried chicken dinner, four layer dessert, presents, and lots of swimming. 
Everyone knows that when you become a parent, you no longer get to open your own presents! Lily and Parker were more than happy to help!
We are so thankful for Cory.  He is such a blessing to me and our family.  I definitely got the better end of the deal when he agreed to marry me!  I hope he always knows how much we love him and how special he is to us.

Happy Birthday Daddy!  We hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment