Friday, March 8, 2013

Fun Aunt MerMer

Last weekend, Aunt MerMer came into town to spend some times with the kids.  She has not been to Cleburne to visit in a while and all three kids were so excited when I told them she was coming.
 
The fun started on Saturday when she offered to take Lily for the afternoon so I could take Parker and Eden to a party at the skating rink, which is not a two-year-old friendly place.  I knew Lily would have a lot more fun hanging out with Meredith.  That was confirmed when I received this picture of Lily enjoying lunch with MerMer at McDonalds.
On Sunday afternoon, I had to drive over to Mansfield so I left the kids with Aunt MerMer and Granna.  Meredith had gone to her room to rest for a little bit, but it didn't take long before all six kids found her!
Eden and Aubrey spent some time taking silly pictures with Aunt MerMer's phone.  Sweet girls!
(I love these pictures of Eden... it's very rare that you can capture this side of her personality on camera and it didn't surprise me that it was Aunt MerMer that got these funny faces out of her!)
I'm so thankful for my sisters and the bonds they have with my kids.  It's such a priceless relationship and I hope Parker, Eden, and Lily will always be close to their Aunt Emily and Aunt MerMer.

No comments:

Post a Comment