Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break 2013- Part 2

Our last few days of spring break were very busy but full of fun!  On Thursday, we drove to Aledo to play at my friend Natalie's house.  She just had another baby girl which makes 6 girls and 1 boy between the two of us (poor Parker!).  The kids had a great time playing outside and I enjoyed lots of snuggle time with baby Audrey. 
On Friday, Parker went over to Trip's house to play and the girls and I drove over to Mansfield and joined my sister's playgroup for a morning out in the country.  One of her friend's parents live on several acres of land.  Their house has a big fenced in backyard for the kids to run and play.  The kids loved swinging and playing in the sandbox before enjoying a picnic in the yard.  After they ate, we let them pet both of the horses that they had been watching all morning.  Eden loved the idea of petting a horse but wouldn't get anywhere close to it.  She finally held the horse's rope but decided that riding the horse inside of the house was definitely more her style!  Lily thought the horse was very funny and after lots of prompting, finally reached out and touched it one time.  We had a great morning and it was fun to do something a little different for a change!
 
We spent our last weekend of spring break playing outside as much as possible.  We had such a fun week and were sad to see it come to an end.  I can't wait for summer to be here so I can spend more quality time with my kiddos.  It seems far away but I know it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment