Friday, April 25, 2014

Bike Safety Day

Today was Bike Safety Day at Eden's preschool.  All of the kids got to bring their bikes or scooters and learn about bike safety.  The kids were put in groups of three and got to ride their bike around an obstacle course while learning about the different street signs they might see while they are out riding their bikes. 
 
Eden got very nervous when it was her group's turn.  I thought she might back out but at the last minute she told me she would go if I would walk beside her. (And I might have bribed her with Taco Bueno for lunch if she would just try to participate!)  Thankfully, as soon as we got to the starting line, she regained her confidence and told me she didn't need me anymore.  She loved riding around the track and did a good job answering Miss Tammy's questions about the street signs.  It was a fun way to end the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment