Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday School Easter Egg Hunt

Eden and Lily had their Easter egg hunts at Thursday School today. I love having three kids but there are times when it's hard to be two places at once.  I tried to make it to see both of them hunt their eggs and ended up missing both.  While I was checking in on Lily's party, Eden's class started their hunt and when I got back, this is what I saw: 
I was finally able to calm her down enough to get her to open her eggs (that I had "hunted" for!).
Next, while I got Eden started eating her party treats and headed over to see Lily hunt her eggs.
But I was too late and missed it all!  Instead I watched her eat her party treats before loading everything up and heading home. 
Things did not turn out as I had planned but the girls seemed to have fun, even with the tears! I hope all of the other hunts we have planned this weekend go better than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment