Monday, July 14, 2014

Eden's Straight Hair

One of my favorite things about Eden is her curly hair.  I think it is beautiful but unfortunately she does not.  She asks me almost every day, "Mom, when am I going to grow straight hair?".
 
A few weeks ago, Aunt MerMer was in town.  She has curly hair just like Eden but she often blows it out and wears it straight.  I wasn't there so I'm not sure how it came about, but somehow Eden convinced Aunt MerMer to give her straight hair too. 
 Meredith said Eden sat perfectly still the entire time she was blowing her hair out.
The finished product:
Eden was SO proud of her straight hair and couldn't wait to show it off to everyone in the family!  I have to admit that I did love the way it looked but I still prefer her with curly hair.  I have a feeling that once she gets old enough to do her own hair, we will be seeing this look a lot more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment