Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Little Gymnasts

Eden and Lily started a little gymnasts class at the beginning of the summer.  Lily has wanted to take gymnastics for a while and was so excited when I told her she was finally old enough.  Eden has matured a lot over the past year and was ready to try gymnastics again.  They counted down the days to their first class.  Imagine their disappointment when we showed up on the first day to find out that it had been cancelled.  There were a lot of tears on the drive home that day that even a Sonic slushie couldn't fix! 
 
I'm happy to report that they are doing great and love being in class together!  When I ask them their favorite part, they always say "all of it!".   I hope that they continue to enjoy taking gymnastics.  I don't think that we have the next Olympian on our hands but I think there are a lot of good life lessons that can be learned in any group activity.  (Plus they just look so darn cute in their little leotards!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment