Sunday, October 11, 2015

Guess Who...

learned how to ride her bike?

After lots of trying and lots and lots of tears, Eden finally made up her mind to learn how to ride her bike.  We changed things up a little and practiced on the grass in the backyard and something finally "clicked".  Once she was confident enough, we moved back to the driveway to practice some more.  At that point, she took off and never looked back! 
 
I am so proud of her for not giving up and am thankful that I only have one more child to teach how to ride a bike. It is a very frustrating task for me and there were several times that I was just as ready to give up as Eden was.  I seriously thought at one point about out sourcing the task and hiring someone to help her!  I'm glad we both didn't give up!
 
She has loved having the new freedom of riding her bike around the neighborhood with friends.  Way to go, Eden!  We are proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment