Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Little Things

April flew by and we are ready to start one of the busiest months of the year.  Here are some of things I want to remember from this month:

I'm pretty sure they are crazy but the kids have already had their first swim of the season!  It will definitely be several more weeks before I'm ready to even put my feet in!
Parker had a baseball tournament in Dallas so we stayed the night with Aunt MerMer and Uncle Craig.  The first thing the girls wanted to do is go see her chickens.  Eden was even brave enough to hold one of them! 
One day after work/preschool, I took Lily and Ryan to lunch at the park.  The weather was perfect and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with them.
Eden made her AR goal for the year so we had to celebrate with an ice cream treat!  I was so proud of her for reading 100,000 words this year!
As busy as April was, May is going to be even busier!  With school getting ready to wrap up in May, I know there will be very little down time but I'm looking forward to summer starting and having a few months off with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment