Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Eden's Field Trip

Today was Eden's 1st grade field trip to the Dallas Zoo.  She was so excited when she found out Aunt MerMer was going to join us at the zoo!
Her sweet friend Chloe also walked around with us and they had a great time together!
 Silly Eden! 
 We tried to feed the giraffes but they weren't interested in our food.
 
I loved getting some one on one time with Eden.  It doesn't happen very often so I treasure it when it does!
We got two chances to feed the birds and Eden was all smiles!  She's my critter lover and rarely passes up a chance to touch or feed them.
 
 
She and Chloe begged me to let them ride the merry-go-round so I finally gave in at the end of the day.
I had never been to the Dallas Zoo and I enjoyed it very much!  We were so glad that Meredith got to join us and we will definitely have to take Parker and Lily back later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment