Tuesday, October 17, 2017

1st Grade Field Trip to Mainstay Farm

Today I got the privilege of spending the day with Lily at Mainstay Farm, a local pumpkin patch.  Cory and I are currently in Dallas for his yearly MS treatment, so I dropped him off at the hospital and headed back to Cleburne to meet up with Lily and her classmates.

We started the field trip roasting marshmallows at the fire pit. 
After a hay ride around the pumpkin farm, we walked up the hill to the treehouse play area.
Lily's favorite activity of the day was the huge jumping pillow!
After playing in the sand and hay barn, we ate lunch and then it was time for me to head back to Dallas to pick Cory up.
Mrs. Brightwell's 1st grade class
Spending the day with Lily was such a treat!  It's rare that I get to spend the day with just her.  The weather was perfect and I know she had a lot of fun with her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment