Sunday, October 22, 2017

7 Years Old

My sweet Lily Claire,
     Today you turn 7 years old!  You are such a sweet, spirited girl and you make me smile every day! I am so glad I get to be your mom!  Here are a few things I want to remember about you as you turn seven:

- You are still very tall for your age.  You are the tallest girl in your class and maybe even the whole first grade!  You wear size 7/8 clothes and size 4 shoes.  It won't be long before we are sharing shoes!

- You are a very good, non-picky eater.  You willingly try new things and usually like whatever you try.  You love all fruits and some vegetables but the one thing you still don't love is beans.  You also love tacos and cheeseburgers.

- Your favorite thing to do in the whole world is rock/snuggle with me in your rocking chair.  We snuggle every morning before school, after school, and before bed.  I hope you never get to big for me to rock!

- You are very creative and love to draw/paint/craft.  You are always making me pictures to hang on my door.

- You are a very good reader and are starting to read chapter books.  You are one of the top readers in your class.

-You love school and Mrs. Brightwell.  You have a lot of friends but your best friend in first grade is Jery Jobe.  You two are inseparable!  You are such a good helper and are always doing "teacher jobs" for Mrs. Brightwell.

- You have started tumbling and love it! I don't think it will be long before you are doing back handsprings on your own.

You are such a wonderful completion to our family! You make us laugh and keep us on our toes! I can't imagine what our family would be like without you!  I hope you have a great birthday and wonderful year ahead!

I love you to the moon and back, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment