Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Another Halloween has come and gone.  The kids weren't as excited as they used to be about dressing up.  Parker decided he was too cool for dressing up this year and opted to stay at the house and help Cory hand out candy.

Lily and Eden were supposed to be Mustard and Ketchup this year but at the last minute Lily changed her mind and wanted to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
Eden was crushed that Lily backed out on their plan, so I did what any Mom of the Year would do... I put a smile on my face and agreed to be Mustard.
Eden was so excited about this condiment partnership!
We went to Mrs. Becky's house and Mrs. Brightwell's house and then came back to our neighborhood to trick or treat.
When Lily was 2 years old, she also went as Dorothy.  One of my all time favorite pictures of Lily was that Halloween when she couldn't decide what candy to eat so she just chose them all!!  I knew that we had to recreate that picture now that Lily was older and I love how it turned out!
And just to prove that I can sometimes be a Pinterest mom- we had mummy pizza for dinner before we started trick or treating.  Don't ever let my kids tell you that I'm not a fun mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment