Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Career Day

Our Kindergarten classes were having Career Week this week and learning about different people who work around the community.  One of our teachers (who is actually one of Cory's patients) was having a hard time getting parents to come in and share, so she asked me if Cory would come in and tell her students about being an optometrist.  After a little (or a lot!) of begging from me, Cory finally agreed to come.  

When I stopped by the classroom this morning, I laughed when I saw their morning message on the board!
Cory did a great job and the kids loved him!  They all wanted to tell him about what they wanted to be when they grew up!!
I know it wasn't his favorite thing but I'm thankful that he stepped out of his comfort zone and helped some kindergartners out!

No comments:

Post a Comment