Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018

Christmas morning came and went so quickly but we had a wonderful morning together! 
Santa was good to the kids this year! He brought them all a Nintendo Switch to share and he stuffed their stockings full of fun things!
The kids slept until 7:00 which was much better than our 5:30 wake up call from last year.
I tried to get the kids to wait until after breakfast to open presents but they just couldn’t wait!
I surprised Cory with a new speaker that he wanted.
The biggest surprise was my new Apple Watch that Cory gave me!  I had no idea that he was doing that for me and I’ve had so much fun learning how to use it!
We finally made breakfast, played some Mario Kart on the Switch, and then headed to Granna’s for Christmas with the cousins. It was a nice, relaxing morning with just our family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment